Welcome to ARPP
Australian Residential Property Planners (ARPP) specialises in providing a free service to assist Australian families create wealth with residential investment property.
Services include property investment and planning for investors in residential real estate, guidelines and advice on finding the right investment property suburbs in the property markets of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Gold Coast, Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart and Darwin.
ARPP co-ordinates the combined resources and skills of our team of successful property investors with associated companies and professionals toward the goal of implementing and monitoring successful residential investment property strategies for our clients.
We can assist you in finding the best property investment finance and loans, real estates specialising in property investment and rental management, conveyancing, Quantity Surveyors to maximise tax deductions and Financial Planners and Accountants to assist in setting your long term property plan.
The ARPP free information ebooklet on property investing in Australia has become a popular guide to investors for over 15 years, it includes the latest information on investing, property hotspots, optimum rental return and capital growth locations, negative and positive gearing, the best loans and types of finance for your investment property:
- Property investing with no deposit
- Investing in property at an affordable weekly outlay
- Reducing tax and becoming financially independent
- Excellent rental returns through access to leading independent research
- Locating investment properties with solid capital growth potential in key locations
- The right finance package and strategies for paying your home loan off years sooner
- Increase your wealth through investment property , utilising Customised Investment Finance and Negative Gearing.
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions about property investment, retirement and making your money work for you.
Before investing, contact us for a free information pack or referral to a obligation free consultation with an independent finance or investment property specialist in your area.